recent posts

social media menu

Join me over at Joss and Main – I'm this week's guest curator

Guest curation is becoming one of my favourite things. Last year, along with Supermarket Sarah and Emy Gray, I helped to pick the wares on sale at the much respected Crafty Fox Christmas Markets.

This year I'm very happy to have been asked to select some of my favourite products from stylish sale site, Joss and Main, which launched from the US over here last year, and offers amazing discounts on some very lovely stuff. My sale launches today at 11am. Here is a little taster...



This link will be live from 11am today, Tuesday 6 January: use it to sign up now at Joss & Main, and then receive an exclusive £20 off with your first purchase. You just need to enter your email, so it's pretty easy, and if you opt out of daily emails you won't getting shopping spammed to death.

My curated sale will run for just three days, so hurry! Happy browsing.

Find the curated sale over at Joss & Main from 11am today, 6th January, until 11am on Friday, 9th January.


No comments :

Post a Comment